- This contract reflects the verbal agreement. It shall include any terms agreed prior to its issue. It shall be deemed un-accepted unless the booking form and deposit fee is received by Premier Event Solutions Ltd within 7 working days of the issuing date. No alterations may be made to this contract by client / contracted artiste’s / crisis cover entertainers without prior approval consent from Premier Event Solutions Ltd. Please Note: by completing and sending this booking form, you agree that you are making a confirmed booking and entering into a contract which carries your acceptance, in full, of the booking terms.
- Deposit fee: you agree to our deposit fee which is payable in advance to secure entertainment. The deposit fee is deducted from the price quoted.
- Overtime Charge: Any extension to the agreed timescale will be charged in addition to the booking fee per hour (or part hour), thereafter, which shall be payable in advance before commencement of extended services.
- The Client shall have the right to cancel the booking by serving upon Premier Event Solutions Ltd not less than 28 clear days’ notice in writing. In the event of the client wishing to cancel this contract agreement for any reason other than Act of God or National Disaster, any advance deposit payment will be forfeited.
- A cancellation fee of not less than 50% of the agreed fee will be due if the cancellation is within fourteen days of the event.
- A cancellation fee of not less than 75% of the agreed fee will be due if the cancellation is within seven days of the event.
- The whole of the agreed fee will be due if cancellation is within 48 hours of the event date.
- In the unlikely event that Premier Event Solutions Ltd is unable to attend personally due to accident or sudden illness, Premier Event Solutions Ltd shall endeavour to provide a suitable substitute offering a similar service at no additional charge to the client. This does not apply in circumstances detailed below.
- Force Majeure – Premier Event Solutions Ltd will not be liable for failing to attend a booking, where the reason for non-attendance or late arrival is caused by adverse weather conditions (including Snow & Flooding), road closure, road traffic accident, vehicle breakdown, fuel shortages, and acts of terrorism, industrial action, or other unavoidable circumstances deemed beyond our control.
- The client will appreciate that suitable time for venue access, safe installation and dismantling and safe removal of equipment from venue is required in addition to event time. Therefore, the client and venue will allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling and removal of equipment (up to 120 minutes each side of the booking times). Where appropriate, the client will also inform the venue, in advance, of artiste(s) requirements. Please note: Premier Event Solutions Ltd shall not be liable for any additional charges levied to the client by the venue in relation to equipment assembly / removal timescales.
- The client will ensure that safe and adequate power is available for the event.
- The client will inform Premier Event Solutions Ltd prior to event date confirmation of venue sound limiter installation. Please note: Premier Event Solutions Ltd reserves the right to decline entertainment at venues with sound limiter installed.
- The client agrees to arrange suitable changing facilities for artiste’s as required.
- Where Mobile Bar hire services are being supplied, the client will ensure that safe drinking water is available for use.
- The client ensures that they have verified venue power sources are electrically safe and conform to the HSE EAW Act 1989, and amendments thereafter. Copies of venue Electrical Installation Safety Certificate (Periodic Inspection Report to NIC EIC standards) must be made available upon request by the venue under LAW.
- Premier Event Solutions Ltd agrees to provide proof of Public Liability Insurance and certifications as required by the venue.
- Where the venue does not have its own parking facilities, Premier Event Solutions Ltd reserves the right to pass on any additional parking fees for refund by the client. Please note: that in accordance with Health and Safety laws, Premier Event Solutions Ltd will refuse to work at venues where illegal or hazardous parking is required in order to unload vehicle. This also applies to general health and safety concerns within the venue such as navigating cluttered or unlit stairways and exits.
- The client will notify Premier Event Solutions Ltd that all appropriate entertainment licences, as required by law, are in force at the time of event(s).
- Premier Event Solutions Ltd will obtain a Temporary Event Notice from the required authorities in order to sell alcohol at your event. Unless the premises is already licenced for this purpose. The fee for this licence will be paid by the Client during the booking process, and will be referred to as Licence Application.
- In the event that the Licence is refused for any reason by the local authority, then Premier Event Solutions reserves the right to issue cancellation to the client. Any Licence Application fee paid by the Client will be withheld. All other deposits and payments will be refunded within 5 working days of cancellation.
- We work under the terms of the Licensing Act and as such reserve the right to refuse service to: Anyone who appears to be under 18 and cannot prove otherwise. Anyone purchasing drinks for someone under the age of 18. Anyone who is excessively intoxicated. Anyone who is abusive or threating to staff or guests.
- If your event includes guests around the age of 18, please ask them to bring along a recognised form of ID. As we operate the Challenge 25 policy.
- Premier Event Solutions Ltd shall be the only supplier of Liquid beverages at the client’s event. Corkage will be charged to any guests bringing any other Alcoholic or Soft drink beverages at a rate similar to that of the tariff on the night.
- The client agrees to provide adequate supervision of guests and will ensure that venue management adequately supervises customers and our staff on site premises. Please note: Where the function may include guests under the age of 16 years, the client (or parent) is responsible for the behaviour and safety of any minors attending the venue. The client will provide and maintain adequate adult supervision at all times. Premier Event Solutions Ltd will not be liable for the supervision of minors.
- Unwarranted Abuse or threatening behaviour from client’s guests or venue management or venue staff will not be tolerated and will result in the event being terminated with no loss to the artist(s) or Premier Event Solutions Ltd.
- The client agrees that compensation for any loss of or damage to all equipment, vehicle(s) and/or personal belongings caused by client’s guests, venue customers and or venue staff may be sought including any additional costs.
- The client agrees that the confirmed services start and finish times as specified in the contract are accurate and correct. Any extension beyond the confirmed finish time is at the discretion of Premier Event Solutions Ltd and the management of the venue. See 2.1 for ‘Overtime Charge’.
- Premier Event Solutions Ltd will accept music lists and requests in advance of functions and will endeavour to play a reasonable number of the clients’ chosen requests, provided such requests are submitted in writing before the event. The client also agrees that Premier Event Solutions Ltd cannot guarantee the inclusion of any difficult to source, obsolete or deleted titles either requested at the event or previously notified.
- Where the client requests that Premier Event Solutions Ltd set up equipment at an earlier time prior to the actual start of the function, the client acknowledges that a tiered charge may be made for this additional service, and that this service will be subject to availability. In addition to any previously agreed charges, if Premier Event Solutions Ltd should arrive at the client’s venue at any earlier, pre-arranged time, and are unable to access the venue to set up the equipment or are prevented from doing so by the venue management, then the client shall be charged standing time at the hourly rate discretion of Premier Event Solutions Ltd which must be settled in full before commencement of main entertainment.
- Premier Event Solutions Ltd will not be liable for any refund, in part or whole, where ‘we’ are late accessing the venue and setting up purely because of earlier events over-running, or where ‘we’ are prevented from accessing, setting up or providing our professional services by the venue management. Neither will Premier Event Solutions Ltd be obligated to provide an extension to the agreed timescale on a pro-rata basis in these circumstances.
- Where Premier Event Solutions Ltd is engaged to work alongside other service providers, it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that adequate space exists within the venue for all services to set up their equipment and that separate power outlets exist.
- Where the event is being held in a marquee, the client will ensure that the work area is dry and that a minimum of 2x 13A power sockets are located within 15 metres of this area. Please note: Bad Weather or impending bad weather on the day will not allow Premier Event Solutions Ltd to provide the contracted services out-doors under any circumstances. Premier Event Solutions Ltd accepts no responsibility for damage to electrical equipment if caused as a result of working in inappropriate weather conditions.
- All equipment provided at the event, including glassware remains the property of Premier Event Solutions Ltd. We reserve the right to charge for any damages incurred by guests or the client.
- (u) In signing the contract, I agree that I have read the Terms and Conditions of hire and acknowledge booking details contained herein are correct.
- (v) E. & O.E